iNetwork is a growing partnership that helps local public services share information, be digitally savvy and support communities more effectively.
Latest “In the Know”
April’s “In the Know” newsletter to members: Click here #PSN #N3 #informationsharing #leantraining #digital
Articles and updates
- In demand management, language is everything
- Shaping demand - insights from May 2015 speakers
- Key points from “Integrating H&SC: Talking same language”
- Innovating in the Police: Reflections from GM Police innovation day
- Political parties push for a “local government digital service”
- Free business improvement training
- Connected Procurement Spring Forum
- Resident profiling: How, why and what?
- Headlines from the Public Service Transformation Network Summit
- What should councils do 2015-18?
- Stop drowning in paper
- Egress partners with iNetwork to improve secure information sharing in the North
- 2014 annual conference update
- What happened at December's Connected Procurement Forum?
- Shaping demand and integrating services: Are you using what you know already?
- The 2015-18 local public service journey
- Rethinking Welfare Assistance in Cheshire West and Chester
- Design as a solution to public service challenges
- Innovation and Leadership in Local Government
- How are you at frog kissing?