What is EISS?
The EISS (Effective Information Sharing and Security) programme supports a wide range of information governance, sharing, security and compliance professionals and includes the Warning Advice & Reporting Point service. Many iNetwork member organisations depend on the advice and guidance they receive through EISS to address challenges such as PSN compliance, public health transition, effective information governance and cross agency information sharing.
If you have any questions about the EISS programme; feel free to get in touch with Ajike at email@example.com (Lead for the EISS programme).
Below are the links to the EISS programme area monthly newletters, if you would to receive the newsletters directly to your inbox, please subscribe
- iNetwork’s “What Works” examples
- ICO launches new microsite on the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Building Cyber Security and Resilience in a Digital world, 22 April
- Building cyber security and resilience in a digital world – #infosec2016
- Information sharing with the DWP
- “What Works”