The finalists for the iNetwork Innovation Awards 2018 have been shortlisted. We have received some outstanding entries; it was a hard job to choose the finalists. Thank you to everyone that voted for the projects and to our judges for their time and expertise.
The finalists within each category are as follows:
Transforming & Innovating Public Services Award
- Plus Dane Housing – TED Project Team
- Cheshire West & Chester Council – Transformation of the Cheshire West & Chester Streetscene Service
- Liverpool City Council – Whole School Approach to Restorative Practice in Liverpool Schools
- Wigan Council – Deal for your Street
Connected Procurement & Commissioning Award
- Calderdale Council – Calderdale Voluntary Sector infrastructure Alliance
- STAR Procurement – Learning Disabilities & Autism, Flexible Procurement System
- North Yorkshire County Council – Superfast North Yorkshire, Phase 3
Effective Information Sharing & Security Award
- Stockport Together – Access to full GP record in A&E at Stepping Hill Hospital
- Lancaster CVS – Electronic ID for Citizens
- Calderdale Council – Simulated Phishing Exercise
- Government Digital Service – Government API Standards
- North Yorkshire County Council – North Yorkshire Connect, Community Services Directory
Partner Excellence Award
- Citizens Advice Lancashire – Digital Help Centre at Fleetwood Market
- Sitemorse – Accessibility Matters
- ELe – Brighter, Cleaner Future
We are also very excited to announce that we have also shortlisted finalists for the OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION AWARD.
The Outstanding Contribution Award is iNetwork’s top award. This recognises the overall contribution that iNetwork members have made to the iNetwork partnership. Many factors are taken into account, such as the level of engagement with iNetwork, willingness to support the wider partnership by volunteering their knowledge and expertise, hosting and participating in events.
Every iNetwork member organisation is automatically considered for this award. This year’s top three finalists are:
*Manchester City Council
*Greater Manchester Combined Authority
All finalists (except the Outstanding Contribution finalists) will create a short two minute video to showcase their innovative project for the evening of the ceremony. The project videos will highlight and share the excellent work across the sector. All project videos will also be considered for the Most Creative Video Award, which recognises the originality and ingenuity to create inspired, fun, and/or impactful video content. The winning video will also be presented at iNetwork’s flagship conference “Connecting People & Place”.
The Winners will be announced at iNetwork’s glittering awards dinner and ceremony at the Marriott Manchester Albert and Victoria Hotel, on Thursday 28 November 2018. BBC Sports presenter, John Watson, will compere the evening. This year’s awards dinner and ceremony is sponsored by EY.
Detailed information about each of the finalists can be found on iNetwork’s website at; https://annualconference.i-network.org.uk/finalists-2018/