Innovation Awards Showcase 2021
Welcome to the iNetwork Innovation Awards Showcase: Celebrate, Learn and Share.
The iNetwork Partnership exists to support local public services ‘collaborate to innovate’ and the iNetwork Innovation Awards is an opportunity to highlight, recognise and share leading practice.
Each year we receive dozens of nominations across the iNetwork Innovation Award categories; only a handful win, but all are deserving of recognition. the showcase will highlight and share project nominations from the Innovation Awards 2020. The showcase provides a platform for organisations to share the best of the best: the organisations, partners, teams and individuals who have led the way on innovation across the local public sector.
The event will be held virtually on Friday 21st May and the Award categories being showcased are:
– iStandUK Award (for information standards)
– Connected Procurement and Commissioning Award
– Effective Information Sharing and Security Award
– Transforming and Innovating Public Services Award
– Partner Excellence Award
– COVID-19 Response Recognition Award